Once the registration application is received, we will create the ‘Account’ for you and send a link to the email that you have provided for confirmation. Once complete, you will be able to start using our Services.
As registered Users, you are responsible in maintaining the security of your password and Account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account and other actions taken under it. We encourage our Registered Users to immediately notify Homedeur for any unauthorized use of your Account or any breaches of security. Homedeur will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts and omission.
As a precaution, we will be limiting Users to one active Account. Any additional Accounts created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages or mislead our community shall be disabled. Mass Account creation may result in disabling of all the related Accounts.
Homedeur allow Users to sign up using their Facebook account. Once logged in using Facebook, Users acknowledge that they are fully responsible for all activities that occur under this account and any other actions taken in connection with their account. Any unauthorized use shall be immediately notified to Homedeur. We are not liable for any acts on omissions by Users, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such omissions.
1. Providing inaccurate information;
2. Any circumvention of the Homedeur catalogue by you or by others at your direction;
3. Creation and/or management of more than one (1) Account;
4. Any attempt to post or cause another to post a false or inappropriate review to one of the Products;
5. Any attempt to harass, or cause another to harass, or commit inappropriate communications with any of our member.